A deliciously healthy curry. Gluten free, Slimming World friendy and easy to make.:
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Large onion
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- Tin of tomatoes
- 2 tins of chick peas
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 200g sliced kale
- Lightly fry the mustard and cumin seeds in Frylight until they start popping.
- Add chopped onions and fry until lightly browned.
- Add garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Chop the tinned tomatoes and add to the pan. Simmer for up to 10 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Drain the chick peas and add to the pan along with the salt, coriander, chilli flakes, chilli powder and turmeric. Stir well.
- Add the kale a handful at a time. Continue to cook on a medium heat until the kale has softened. About 5 mins.
I served mine with brown rice and a dollop of natural yoghurt.