A delicious low calorie lunch full of healthy ingredients. Fresh, filling and gluten free.
- Total calories: 327
- Total carbs: 30g
- Total protein: 21g
- Syns on Slimming World: free
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 diced red or yellow pepper
- 30g diced onion
- 100g tinned tomatoes
- 2 cups of chopped kale
- pinch of cumin
- pinch of paprika
- 2tsp garlic puree
- 2 large sized eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Fry the onion, peppers, carrot, paprika and cumin in Frylight for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic and 50ml of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the kale.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture and crack the eggs into it.
- Put the pan in the oven for 5 minutes. I put mine in a Pyrex dish as my frying pan has a plastic handle and can’t go in the oven.
Want more inspiration? You might like Quick Low Calorie Lunch: Salmon, egg and spinach plate (GF).